Our 2022 Program is available.
Click the link for a printable file for detailed information.
Please note that our program has limited space.
- Cattle Mixed Mostly Lower
- October and December fats are in the black at midday with gains limited to 55 cents. The other front months are down 15 to 25 cents so far. The FCE auction for Thursday showed 429 of the 1,202 head listed were sold for $144 and $144.50. The unsold cattle saw...
- Triple Digit Gains in Hogs
- Hog futures are following their midweek rally with another triple digit gain through Thursday’s midday. December gapped up at the open, leaving the board open from $76.75 to $77.05. The National Average Base Hog price was 60 cents weaker to $89.32. The 10/3 CME Lean Hog Index was $93.44, down...
- Cotton Red at Midday
- The midday quotes for cotton futures are working lower, with the board mixed and turning red. December is down by a point to 83.23 cents. The other front months are mixed within 10 points of UNCH. Weekly cotton sales from the USDA data were listed as 121,209 RBs. Pakistan was...
- Wheats Red through Thursday Midday
- Nearby wheat prices are giving back double digits on 2-3% losses. CBT SRW futures are down 2 to 2.8% with Dec 25 1/4 cents in the red. KC HRW futures are sitting near their day’s lows with 23 1/4 to 29 cent losses in the front months. Spring wheat futures...
- Corn Fading Double Digits through Midday
- The Thursday corn futures market has prices working double digits weaker with losses of as much as 10 1/2 cents lower. Weekly FAS data showed 227,045 MT of corn bookings from the week that ended 9/29. That was down 56% from the prior week and was below estimates. Mexico was...
- Soybean Weakness through Midday
- Front month soybean futures are trading with midday losses of 5 3/4 to 12 1/2 cents. Meal futures are down 0.99% to 1.48% so far. BO futures are working 13 to 36 points in the black as the complex outlier. Weekly Export Sales data had 777k MT of soybean sales...
Pleasant Plains, Illinois (62677)