Our 2022 Program is available.
Click the link for a printable file for detailed information.
Please note that our program has limited space.
- Triple Digit Losses in Friday Cotton
- Through the session’s midday, cotton prices are 167 to 533 points in the red. Old crop’s July contract is the weakest so far, with the +nickel drop taking the board into the red for the week. Total cotton export commitments from the weekly FAS data were 107% of the USDA...
- Cattle Futures Mixed Mostly Lower
- Midday fat cattle prices are 20 cents firmer in June, now a 3 cent premium to August. The other nearbys are 35 to 42 cents in the red with trade cautious ahead of the monthly USDA COF report. Feeder cattle futures are trading 22 to 90 cents weaker through midday....
- Lean Hog Market Firm for Midday
- Hogs have come off their early session losses with 22 to 55 cent gains through midday. The June contract is leading the Friday rally with a $2.25 gain. The National Average Base Hog price was $2.02 higher on Friday morning to $112.25. CME’s Lean Hog Index for 5/18 was $100.37,...
- Corn Market Weaker for Friday Midday
- Front month corn futures are working near their day’s lows with 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 cent losses so far. USDA reported the weekly average corn oil cash price as between 80.88 cents and 82.14 cents regionally, compared to last week’s 81-82 c/lb prices. DDGS FOB prices were $290-$303 in...
- Beans Extending Gains into Weekend
- So far for Friday, soybean futures are 4 1/4 to 11 1/4 cents higher. Soybean meal futures are firming another $1 to $2.90/ton higher. BO is back up by 66 to 147 points after the declines Wednesday and Thursday. The week’s cash average B100 price was withheld due to confidentiality,...
- Wheats Down Double Digits
- Front month wheat futures are down with double digit weakness into the week’s end. Chicago futures are 17 1/2 to 20 cents weaker. KC wheat futures are trading with 29 3/4 to 31 cent losses. Spring wheat futures are the weakest with +3% drops of as much as 43 3/4...
Pleasant Plains, Illinois (62677)