Our 2021 Program is available.
Click the link for a printable file for detailed information.
Please note that our program has limited space.
- Corn Market Higher at Midday
- Front month corn futures continue the bounce through Monday’s midday. Prices are up 2 3 3/4 cents. Weekly Export Inspections showed 976,218 MT of corn was shipped during the week of 10/14. That was up from 842k MT last week, and was a new high for the season. Mexico was...
- Wheat Prices Firm for Midday
- Domestic wheat futures are mixed so far, mostly higher. CBT prices are within 1 1/4 cents of UNCH, though are mostly in the black. HRW futures are the strongest of the three domestic markets, though gains there are limited to 3 cents. May and September HRS futures are lower, but...
- Cattle Work Weaker through Midday
- So far for Monday live cattle futures are trading 35 to 77 cents lower. The CME reported another 31 deliveries scheduled against October fats. The previous 25 contracts were retendered. USDA noted most cash sales last week were near $124 with $196 for dressed. Feeder cattle are triple digits in...
- Cotton Firm at Midday
- After a wide ranged session on Friday led to little change at the close, Monday’s midday board shows another huge 400+ point range with prices now mixed within 10 points of UNCH. FAS Export Sales data for the week that ended 10/7 showed a 6 week low of 146,653 RBs...
- Hog Futures Higher
- Front month lean hog prices are up at midday with gains of at least 30 cents. USDA’s National Average Base hog price was $66.93 this morning 18 cents weaker. CME’s Lean Hog Index was $88.82 on 10/13 which was another 91 cents weaker. China reported bringing in 210k MT of...
- Beans Higher Out of Weekend
- Soybeans are trading with midday gains of 4 1/4 to 5 3/4 cents to start the new week. Meal futures are 60 cents to $1.70 higher at midday. Soy oil futures are up 51 to 63 points so far. Soybean shipments during the week that ended 10/14, were 2.298 MMT....
Pleasant Plains, Illinois (62677)