Our 2022 Program is available.
Click the link for a printable file for detailed information.
Please note that our program has limited space.
- Wheat Futures Lower in All Three Markets Ahead of USDA Release
- The wheat markets are lower so far on Friday morning, by 7 to 10 cents per bushel in the active contracts. They closed the Thursday session with gains. CBT SRW settled up 5 1/4 to 11 cents in most contracts, with KC HRW contracts up 13 ¾ to 16 ½...
- Hogs Work Higher, August Expires Today
- Lean hog futures were up 15 to 65 cents in most contracts on Thursday. The USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $121.37 on Thursday afternoon, down $11.11 from the previous day’s report. The August 9th CME Lean Hog Index was down 16 cents to $122.09. The weekly Export Sales...
- Soybeans Lower In Early Friday Trading
- Soybean futures are mostly 6 to 9 cents lower this morning, with longs taking some money off the table ahead of the USDA reports. Soybeans posted 19 to 21 ¼ cent gains in most contracts on Thursday, with September up 11 ¼. August futures expire today, and were down 22...
- Cattle Futures Higher as August Breaches $140
- Live cattle futures ended the Thursday session with contracts 7 to 62 cents higher. August was the exception, up $1.40. So far this week cattle have changed hands at $144-148 in the north, up $4-5 on the week, with some $229-235.50 in the beef. A few trades at $140 have...
- Cotton Fades Thursday Rally on Report Positioning
- Cotton futures are 43 to 164 points lower this morning in the run up to the USDA crop report. They posted another day of sharply higher trade on Thursday, with contracts up 159 to 369 points. The outside markets were supportive, with crude oil up $2.06/barrel and a weaker dollar...
- Corn Mixed Ahead of Monthly USDA Numbers
- Corn futures are mixed this morning, as traders square up positions, (or place their bets) ahead of the USDA Crop Production and WASDE reports. Corn ended the Thursday session 4 to 9 ¼ cents higher. Prior to those USDA reports today, a Bloomberg survey puts the trade average guess for...
Pleasant Plains, Illinois (62677)